As a leading IT Service and Infrastructure Solutions Provider mcrIT maintains strong relationships with all the major industry-leading IT vendors to offer a comprehensive range of technology solutions and services.
We have focused on establishing methods, processes, and procedures to support our customers and our services. We develop these systems based on industry standards and over 25 years of experience in the IT industry.
PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology
All mcrIT Project Managers have a minimum of PRINCE2 Certification. PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features include:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.